Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A Shy Bubble Gut'er

Dear Potty,

I have this weird thing with grapes. I like grapes, but I'm hesitant to eat them. It all started in high school. I was at my boyfriend's house and we grabbed some snacks...I ate ONE grape and BAM! I had the bubble guts. I started freaking out and told my boyfriend I didn't feel well and needed his mom to take me home immediately. So I'm in the backseat of his mother's car CLENCHING my butt cheeks together PRAYING that nothing happens before I make it into the house. When she finally pulls up to my place I say thanks and start to open up the door while she's still moving. I wave and walk briskly into the house and sprint to the potty. I made it just in time. Felt better about 10 minutes later and then paged my boyfriend and asked if his mama could come and pick me back up. Hee hee...

Sincerely,

Cousin

No comments:

Post a Comment